Monday, February 23, 2009

Where can I get help with pet food?

Q: I need help providing pet food to my pet(s). Where can I get help with pet food?

The Animal Welfare League
6224 S. Wabash Ave., Chicago.

Offers a food pantry the last Thursday of every month from noon to 3 p.m. It is open to people age 65 and older, or those on public assistance. Call 773-667-0088 or go to Animal Welfare League website

PAWS Chicago
1997 N. Clybourn Ave.
Call first for an appointment: 773-475-9426 or go to PAWS website

Treehouse Humane Society, a no-kill cat shelter, 1212 W. Carmen Ave., Chicago, has a cat food pantry. Call 773-784-5488 x 221 or go to Treehouse website. Dog and cat food are both available.

Paw Pals Inc, 131 N. 6th Street, Quincy IL.
It operates Monday-Thursday 3:30-5:30 PM at . The phone number is (217) 228-7441

No comments:

Post a Comment